If you've been paying attention to the news recently, you may have seen Bitcoin being mentioned on a regular basis. It’s as if you cannot go a day without someone boasting to you about how much their Bitcoin is worth. Only in recent years, this infamous crypto-currency has made its way into the online gambling scene; with anything from poker websites, to sports betting, to online casino websites accepting Bitcoin as a valid payment method.
For those who are not familiar with Bitcoin, it's a crypto-currency that exists purely on the internet, created by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin has no ties to banking institutions or governments and can easily be moved around the world within seconds. Hence it’s convenience when it’s being used at online casinos.
If you're one of the many online gamblers who chases down Bitcoin whenever possible, you'll know that it's no longer easy getting your hands on this famed currency. In fact, Bitcoin is so pricey, that for the mere man in the street, purchasing a whole Bitcoin is almost impossible. You can however mine or purchase small portions of a Bitcoin via various sites. Having you winnings paid out in Bitcoin seems nowadays a much more of an economical option than real cash, since there are only so many BTC in circulation.
Online casino users are welcome to put their Bitcoin to good use at well-established online casinos listed below. Make deposits and place bets using your Bitcoin to cash in on big rewards that these casinos offer. You may even find a specialised casino bonus for Bitcoin users when signing up for the first time. The online casinos that we advertise on this page are tested and reviewed thoroughly by some of the cryptocurrency-enthusiasts on our team, to make sure you have the safest experience possible.
How To Get Started With Bitcoin Gambling
Sometimes online casinos have the option to pay or cash out in Bitcoin, giving the player more freedom and anonymity. However, if you are seriously looking into gambling with Bitcoin, you would much rather want an online casino that specialises in the concept, rather than offering it as an option on the side. Online casinos that actually know what they are doing, always offer the players a handy guide on how to deposit and play with their Bitcoin. This means you won't need to scour the internet looking for third party guides on how to get the deed done. Any well-established and friendly Bitcoin casino will gladly help you on your way as swiftly as the blockchain allows.
How To Deposit At Online Casinos Using BTC
For every gambler it is important that depositing their funds into their new account can be done instantly without roadblocks or limitations. Once you have your crypto wallet up and running, or you are already in possession of one, you are pretty much ready to get started.
- Get Bitcoins: The first step in gambling with Bitcoin is having BTC in your wallet. So if you haven’t topped up your wallet yet, head over to your preferred cryptocurrency trading and purchasing platform to fund your wallet.
- Deposit at any online casino that accepts BTC: Pick any of our recommended Bitcoin casinos and head over to the cashier section after finalising your account. Select BTC as your preferred deposit method and copy the address of the casino’s wallet destination. Now log into your own wallet and create a new transaction. Enter the casino’s details as the receiver of the transaction and hit “send”. You have now topped up your casino account using Bitcoin.
Tip: Make sure your wallet is confirmed in the blockchain in case your funds are not arriving. This can be checked from your blockchain account, not your casino account.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings With BTC?
Depositing your funds is definitely an important aspect of any online casino; once you win big you want to be in possession of your winnings as soon as possible. This is where the convenience and Bitcoin comes in. Not only do many withdrawals with Bitcoin come uncapped, which means you can withdraw massive jackpot wins in one transaction, the transaction is also lightning fast. Instead of waiting several business days, you will be able to claim your winnings within an hour.
Keep in mind that when withdrawing your funds, you can only use the same method you have used to deposit the funds in the first place. This means that if you deposited through Bitcoin, you can only cash out in Bitcoin.
Are These Online Casinos Safe And Legit?
If you are not familiar with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, then you might have an uninformed view of the websites that accept Bitcoins in general. Given it’s anonymous nature, this is for some a blessing and for some it is a reason to doubt the legitimacy of online gambling establishments. After all, if something goes wrong, then how do you get your money back when all transactions are untraceable by name?
With Bitcoin Casinos being a relatively new phenomenon within the gambling industry, we do not recommend that you go off the beaten path. When looking to gamble at any online casino in general, it is important that you look for a valid licence within the footer of the website. These licences are usually granted by gambling regulatory bodies such as the Malta Gaming Authority, Curacao Government, UK Gambling Commission, just to name a few. Every legit online casino is required to state its licence number and date of issue, as well as link to the digital copy of the licence where the public can view it. If you have come across an online casino that does not provide this information, it is best that you steer clear of this brand, as it will likely cause you more grief than joy, no matter how promising their offers might seem.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Bitcoin At Online Casinos?
Bitcoin itself carries many benefits, which combine greatly with the needs of the online gambler. The main plus of gambling online with Bitcoin is that you are completely anonymous. This means that if you want to keep your credit score intact or you are unable to gamble because of a bank loan, gambling with BTC is a way to circumvent the system. On top of that, transactions are not subjected to banking hours and processing times. Any deposit and withdrawal you request will be queued in the blockchain and handled as swiftly as the system can handle it. This can take anywhere from a few seconds to up to an hour, which is much more favourable that the 3 to 5 business days bank transactions are subjected to.
Bitcoin Casinos For US Gamblers
The topic of online gambling is undergoing a revolution within the United States as we speak. While many states still do not have a solid legislation in place and still prohibits online gambling through the Federal Wire Act and the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. It is only individual states that have passed their own gambling reform bills that currently allows gambling online, which are: New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Nevada. More states are set to follow, but as of now players are mostly restricted by the laws of their state, not the blockchain itself.
For players who are allowed to gamble in their state, BTC seems to be the payment method of preference. This is because US gamblers love the anonymity of Bitcoin as well as the fact that many US-facing online casinos offer the option to deposit and withdraw through BTC. They also shield their gambling activity from banks and employers, giving them the feeling of security and privacy they need.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Online casinos that have Bitcoin as their foundation often offer great bonuses in BTC. Well-established operators like Bitstarz will give new players the opportunity to claim a welcome bonus in Bitcoin instead EUR, CAD or USD. Depending on the fluctuation of BTC, this might play out in your favour, so keep an eye out on the current trend!
A Checklist For Bitcoin Casinos
Before you venture into the Bitcoin gambling landscape, it is imperative that you do some research on your own in order to establish if the casino is legit or not. To help you on your way, below we have compiled a guide of several steps you can take in order to make sure you are gambling at a legit and safe Bitcoin casino.
If you want to ensure that you're playing at a safe (and real) Bitcoin casino, follow the steps and look out for the following signs.
- Always read casino reviews. This is the first and most important step before signing up at any online casino. Google the casino you intend to join or simply take a look through our extensive list of top-notch and safe online casino reviews.If there's very little or no word on how an online casino functions, it is safer to steer clear and sign up at a well-known site with a solid reputation. As always, the number one rule is 'rather safe than sorry'. If you have your doubts about an online casino, don't sign up and definitely don't make a deposit.
- Look out for fake casino games. While tricky to spot, fake online casino games are a tell-tale sign that a casino is up to no good. The games may look and sound much like the original, but you'll soon spot a glitch or an error that you wouldn't find while playing a legitimate game.For this reason, most fake Bitcoin casinos won't let you play their games for before signing up for fear that you'll spot the problem before making your first deposit.Always ensure that the games you play are 100% legitimate for a fair chance to be a winner. When playing a fake version of any online casino game, your bets won't count and your chances of winning are slim to none.
- Payouts are a problem. Fake Bitcoin casinos are notorious for taking money from their customers, allowing them to play fake casino games, and potentially even win. This is where the real problem comes into play. After taking money from their customers, fake Bitcoin casinos will offer either very slow and short payment or no payment at all.A huge plus for legitimate Bitcoin casinos is that withdrawals are practically instant. Without any fees, banking institutes, or red tape to work around, Bitcoin offers a quick and easy way to withdraw winnings. Fake Bitcoin casinos will rob you of this experience.
- Zero customer service or responses. It's important that no matter which online casino you join, you should have access to well-trained customer service representatives to help you whenever you need it.Whether to answer queries regarding deposits, withdrawals, promotions, or gameplay, you have the right to speak to a customer service agent at the establishment that takes your money. Fake Bitcoin casinos may provide you with an email address, but you will receive little or no response from any so-called customer service agent. These sites are often created and run by one or two individuals who intend to do nothing but rake in Bitcoin from users they've duped into making a deposit.
New Customer Offers
100% up to £200 + 11 Welcome Spins Wager-Free
18+. New players only. 11 Welcome Spins Wager-free and 100% up to £200 on your 1st deposit. Min. deposit £10. 7 days to activate the spins. Bonus spins expire 24 hours after activation. Activate the Welcome Bonus within thirty (30) calendar days under the 'My Bonuses’ section. 100% bonus up to £ 200 will be paid out in 10% increments to Main Account balance. 35x wagering. Play Responsibly. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
100% bonus up to £222 + 22 Bonus Spins
1st Deposit Bonus
18+. New players only. Min deposit £20. Bonus spins valid on Starburst only. Bonus funds are 100% up to £222 and separate to Cash funds. 35x (bonus only) wagering requirements. Only bonus funds count towards wagering requirement. £5 bonus max bet. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days, spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed. Terms Apply . BeGambleAware.org
100% bonus up to £200 + 100 Spins on Starburst
18+. New players only. Selected slots only. Min deposit £10. Max Bonus £100 + 100 bonus spins on Starburst. 30x wagering (dep+bonus). 30x on spins. 4x conversion. Full Terms & Conditions apply.
100% bonus up to £50 + 100 Free Spins
18+. New players only. Min deposit £10. Wagering requirements apply 35x. Offer valid for 72hr. 100 spins includes 3 deposit. Full Terms and Conditions apply.
100% bonus up to £200 + 200 Free Spins
18+. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on Starburst games will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms - www.begambleaware.org
Latest Casino News
XLMedia continues to target casino vertical
Tuesday 26th January 2021
CEO Jumped Vaccine Queue With Wife, Lost Job Amid Apollo Casino Deal
Tuesday 26th January 2021
Trump Plaza Hotel And Casino Will Be Demolished Next Month As City Officials Look Forward To The Event
Sunday 24th January 2021
Luxury Apartments - Luxury Apartments - NC casino pact paves way for casino with Vegas-style gaming | Fintech Zoom | Fintech Zoom - World Finance
Sunday 24th January 2021
Deal would allow expanded gambling at tribe's Indiana casino
Saturday 23rd January 2021
MGM Resorts Launches Online Sports and Casino Gambling Services in Michigan
Saturday 23rd January 2021
How To Sign Up For BetMGM Michigan Casino - Crossing Broad
Friday 22nd January 2021
Times Square developer eyes casino to anchor Broadway project
Friday 22nd January 2021
Michigan launches online sports betting, casino games Friday
Thursday 21st January 2021
Indiana casino executive fighting state over ouster order
Wednesday 20th January 2021
Putin's 'secret £1bn palace' with lap-dancing den, casino & private beach
Tuesday 19th January 2021
Carl Icahn Nixes Charity Bid to Blow Up Ex-Trump Casino
Monday 18th January 2021